Green Card Motor Insurance

with Andrew Copeland insurance

Our overseas motor insurance policy has been designed for UK residents who travel to France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Austria or Switzerland and require green card insurance for their UK registered vehicles.

Most insurers will only provide cover for up to 60 or 90 days, so we have developed a policy providing annual green card insurance for periods in excess of 90 days.

Most vehicles are covered, including motor homes and left-hand drive vehicles that are UK registered.

Take a closer look at our policy:

In order to qualify, you do need to be 25 years old or over and you need to have held a full UK/EU driving license for at least a year.

Please contact one of our experienced underwriting team who will be happy to help you.


I’ve been a very happy customer, have recommended you and have exchanged similar conversations with others here who use you and thoroughly appreciate your personal touch. There’s always someone to talk to on the phone and happy to help.

Joanna Davies Motor Insurance Customer

Once again you guys have blown me away ! Brilliant. No other word for it. I love that there are insurance companies out there willing to change the dreadful culture we have nowadays of only rewarding new business and penalising loyalty.

Simon Leigh-Smith International Insurance Customer

Would just like to say what a pleasure it has been dealing with you all these years.

From Portland Road  to where you are now all the best.

Bill Woodward - Motor insurance customer

Please be  assured that the primary reason for continuing is the ongoing relationship with you personally and the exceptional assistance you give when required.

Grant Ross - International Insurance Customer