UK Landlord Insurance

Our Landlord insurance policy has been specifically designed with the insurance needs of landlords in mind and caters for all tenant types including students, tenants in receipt of benefit and asylum seekers as well as lets to working and retired tenants.

Whether you own 1, 10 or 50 properties our landlord insurance policy is the right choice. The policy offers the widest possible cover which we believe is one of the best available in the market. You can choose to insure the building on its own, or you can extend the policy to include landlords contents, if you let the property furnished.
As we know that as a landlord you may only need basic landlords contents cover, we include £5,000 worth of cover free for curtains, carpets, blinds and white goods automatically on every policy.

If you are worried about property insurance liability, all of our Landlord insurance policies include property owners or occupier’s liability cover, up to £5,000,000 and all policies include loss of rent cover. You can also choose to include landlord’s legal expenses, home emergency cover and rent guarantee, for maximum protection.

As experienced Landlord insurance specialists, we know that it is possible there will be occasions when your property will be unoccupied and so our landlord insurance policy has been designed to take that into account.
You simply need to tell us and you will have the peace of mind that you are still benefiting from the widest cover possible.

Don’t take our word for what we can offer, click here for a policy summary. Click Here for a quote

All landlord home insurance policies include the following benefits as standard:

  • Accidental damage (buildings)*
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Theft by tenants
  • Trace and access
  • Unauthorised use of services
  • Unauthorised alterations
  • Emergency access
  • Damage to landscaped gardens by the emergency services
  • Accidental damage to CCTV systems
  • Fire Extinguisher cover
  • £5,000 contents cover free to curtains, carpets, blinds, white goods
  • £5,000,000 property owners or occupiers liability
  • Accidental breakage of solar panels
  • Accidental breakage of fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground pipes and cables
  • Accidental breakage of ceramic glass in cooker hobs and built in units
  • Accidental Damage to TV, video, audio, computer equipment (when contents insured)
  • Loss of metered water (when contents insured)
  • Replacement locks and keys (When contents insured)
  • Loss of rent – up to 20% of the sum insured (following the operation of an insured event)
  • Legal advice and domestic assistance helpline

The following cover is optional and can be included if you choose:

*Not available for unoccupied, student, DSS or asylum seeker risks

Related Links: Unoccupied home insurance, Vacant property insurance, Short term house insurance, Commercial property insurance, Holiday home Insurance, Landlord legal expenses, Rent guarantee Landlord home emergency

Get a free quote

Andrew Copeland
Insurance Consultants Ltd

Tel: 020 8656 2544
Fax: 020 8655 1271


Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd and
Andrew Copeland International Ltd are authorised and regulated by the FCA