Portfolio / Multi Property Policies

If you are a landlord with more than one property and need Landlord Home insurance, we can arrange cover for all of your properties under one policy with one renewal date without any fuss – whether you own 2 properties or 50 properties.

All tenant types are accepted, including students, benefit assisted tenants and asylum seekers and excellent discounts are available for multi property risks.

As experienced property owners insurance underwriters we understand that there may be occasions where one or more of your properties may be unoccupied - in between tenants or perhaps undergoing modernisation and updating. You simply need to tell us and we can amend the policy – there is no need to arrange separate cover and your policy will continue.

If you property portfolio includes flats and apartments or non-standard construction property, these can all be covered. All multi property Landlord home insurance policies include all of the cover you would expect. We think our policy offers the widest possible cover and is one of the best available on the market, but don’t take our word for it – click here for a policy summary.

If you would like a multi property / porttfolio quote, pleae contact us on 020 8656 2544 and one of our friendly underwriting team will be pleased to help.

All of our multi property Landlord Home insurance policies include as standard:

  • Accidental damage (buildings)*
  • Malicious damage by tenants
  • Theft by tenants
  • Trace and access
  • Unauthorised use of services
  • Unauthorised alterations
  • Emergency access
  • Damage to landscaped gardens by the emergency services
  • Accidental damage to CCTV systems
  • Fire extinguisher cover
  • £5,000 contents cover free to curtains, carpets, blinds, white goods
  • £5,000,000 property owners or occupiers liability
  • Accidental breakage of solar panels
  • Accidental breakage of fixed glass, sanitary ware and underground pipes and cables
  • Accidental breakage of ceramic glass in cooker hobs and built in units
  • Accidental damage to TV, video, audio, computer equipment (when contents insured)
  • Loss of metered water (when contents insured)
  • Replacement locks and keys (when contents insured)
  • Loss of rent – up to 20% of the sum insured (following the operation of an insured event)
  • Legal advice and domestic assistance helpline

The following cover is optional and can be included if you choose:

* Not available for unoccupied, student, DSS or asylum seeker risks

Related Links: UK landlord insurance Flats, apartments, maisonettes Unoccupied home insurance Landlords legal expenses Rent guarantee Landlord’s home emergency

Get a free quote

Andrew Copeland
Insurance Consultants Ltd

Tel: 020 8656 2544
Fax: 020 8655 1271


Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd and
Andrew Copeland International Ltd are authorised and regulated by the FCA