Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Our commercial property owners policy has been designed with the specific needs of the owners of rented commercial property in mind, such as shops, offices and industrial units, who require commercial property insurance. Whether you own one property or a portfolio of commercial property, we can help.

We can quote for all trades/tenant types, including commercial property with living accommodation that is rented to students, benefit assisted tenants or professionals. Cover is available for buildings, liability and loss of rent if you just need commercial building insurance or you can choose to include landlord’s contents if you let your commercial property with furniture, furnishings or carpets. You can choose the level of cover you need – whether standard cover or all risks.

Click here to get a quote.

Commercial property insurance policies standard benefits

All commercial property owners policies include cover for damage caused by the following:

  • Fire, lightning, explosion, earthquake subterranean fire
  • Riot, civil commotion, strikers, locked out workers, persons taking part in labour disturbances
  • Malicious persons
  • Theft/attempted theft
  • Hold up by violence and/or threats of violence to you or your employees
  • Storm
  • Flood
  • Escape of water from any tank, apparatus or pipe
  • Leakage of oil from any fixed heating installation
  • Aircraft and other aerial devices or articles dropped from them
  • Breakage or collapse of television and radio aerials, external satellite dishes, aerial fittings and their masts
  • Impact by vehicles, trains, animals
  • Falling trees or branches

Plus the following extensions:

  • Replacement locks and keys (up to £500)
  • Landscaped gardens – following damage caused by the emergency services (up to £10,000)
  • Malicious attack
  • Trace and access (up to £2,500 and £5,000 in total in any one year)

The following cover is optional and can be included at your request:

  • Accidental damage
  • Subsidence, landslip, heave
  • Terrorism cover

Related Links: Unoccupied commercial property insurance

Get a free quote

Andrew Copeland
Insurance Consultants Ltd

Tel: 020 8656 2544
Fax: 020 8655 1271


Andrew Copeland Insurance Consultants Ltd and
Andrew Copeland International Ltd are authorised and regulated by the FCA